Aristopet All Wormer for dogs & puppies provides effective control of Roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), Hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Uncinaria stenocephala), Whipworm (Trichuris vulpis), Tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia pisiformis) plus the Hydatid Tapeworm (Echinococcus granulosus). Does not control Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis).
- Roundworm & Hookworm: Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks – thereafter every 3 months.
- Whipworm: Treat every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Hydatid Tapeworm: Dogs should not be fed, or allowed to feed on, offal from any species. Dogs in hydatid areas should be treated every 6 weeks.
- Other tapeworms: Treat every 3 months
- Pregnant bitches: Treat at mating, before whelping and then every 3 months. If worm problem persists, consult a veterinarian
To ensure effective worm control, treat all dogs and cats in the household at the same time. An important part of the worming program is flea control. Dogs are frequently infested by tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum) which uses the flea as a carrier. Aristopet All Wormer for Dogs and Puppies may be used in conjunction with Aristopet Animal Health flea control products.
Does not control heartworm in dogs.
Dogs are treated by weight with the appropriate sized tablet or combination of tablets. Aristopet Allwormer is given as a single dose by mouth. Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary.
- One 10kg tablet for puppies and dogs will treat a dog up to 10kg.
- Dogs over 10kg and other weights are given a combination of the tablets.
Aristopet All Worming Paste may be used in conjunction with Aristopet flea control products.
542mg Oxantel Embonate
143mg Pyrantel Embonate