Charming Pet Ice Agerz dog toys are cuddly on the outside and tough on the inside so your pup can take them from nap time to playtime. Made with K9 Tuff Guard technology featuring denier canvas lining, nylon-fused backing, and double stitched seams for added durability and longevity. Your dog is bound to stay engaged with the crinkle material, squeaker, and rattler that get activated when chomped or shaken. The inner rattle shaker doubles as a soothing activator that releases a calming lavender scent each time your pup shakes the toy. Whether playing or relaxing your dog is sure to enjoy these delightful dog toys. Available in multiple styles. Note, Ice Agerz plush dog toys are not meant to be used as chew toys.
- DURABLE PLUSH CUDDLE & PLAY PAL: Cute and cuddly, Ice Agerz from Charming Pet are great for fetching, chomping, snoozing, and more. Durable on the inside and soft on the outside, they’re sure to become a favorite of your furry friend in no time!
- LAVENDER SCENTED TO RELIEVE STRESS: Whether your pup’s acclimating to their new home or needs extra support when they get scared, these soft dog toys are the ideal solution. When shaken, the toy’s inner rattle also releases a soothing lavender scent.
- THREE IRRESISTIBLE SOUNDS: Each Ice Agerz dog toy features crinkle material, a squeaker, and a rattler that get activated when shaken and squeezed during playtime to keep your dog engaged.
- K9 TUFF GUARD TECHNOLOGY: Made with K9 Tuff Guard technology that features our signature denier canvas lining, nylon-fused backing, and double stitched seams for added durability and longevity.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace the toy if damaged.
The approximate size of this toy is 30cm x 17cm
Every dog plays differently and since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.