Ready, set, tug! The Charming Pet collection of plush Thunda Tugga and Thunda Tugga Leggy dog tug toys are perfect for taking your games of tug-of-war to the next level. Thunda Tugga Leggies come with 14 individual squeakers in the legs that activate when tugged by your pooch while extra squeakers in the head and body activate when bitten. The arms are made up of twisted rope to act as a handle when playing with your dog. Unique K9 Tuff Guard technology includes denier canvas lining, nylon-fused backing, and double stitched seams for added durability. The fun doesn’t have to end at tugging as these soft, floppy dog toys are also great for playing fetch with your dog. Both Thunda Tugga and Thunda Tugga Leggy dog toys are available in multiple styles. Note, these plush dog toys are not meant to be used as chew toys.
- PLUSHY TUG-OF-WAR DOG TOY: Thunda Tugga Leggy dog toys from Charming Pet are designed to take your pup’s games of tug-of-war to the next level! With multiple squeakers and durable materials, these toys will quickly earn a spot in your pup’s toy box.
- MULTIPLE SQUEAKERS & PULL THROUGH DESIGN: Thunda Tugga Leggy dog toys come with 14 squeakers in the legs that activate when tugged by your pup. Extra squeakers are located in the head and body of the toy for maximum excitement each time they play.
- FLOPPY & FUN FOR FETCHING: These silly plush dog toys are also great for tossing and playing fetch with your pup. The floppy bodies mimic the movement of prey and engage your dog’s hunting instincts during play time.
- K9 TUFF GUARD TECHNOLOGY: Thunda Tugga and Thunda Tugga Leggy dog toys are made with K9 Tuff Guard technology with denier canvas lining, nylon-fused backing, and double stitched seams for longer-lasting fun!
- PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace the toy if damaged.
Overall length is 55cm from top of rope to foot so suitable for medium to large dogs but also great for small dogs and puppies to cuddle up with. These toys are large!
Available in Three characters:
Every dog plays differently and since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.