Fresh Free-Run Chicken and Turkey, Cage-Free Eggs, and Wild-Caught Fish
Cats and Kittens are built like their ancestors, possessing a biological need for a diet rich and varied in animal protein.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein from quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs..
- 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of the meat is gently dried at 90°C, creating a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus wild caught fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat or kitten needs.
- Generous infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for choosy eaters.
Fresh chicken meat (18%), fresh turkey meat (7%), cage-free eggs (5%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (3%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), herring oil (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
YOUR CAT IS UNIQUE
Your cat is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity.
That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring her weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available. By providing more calories from protein and fat (and fewer from carbohydrates), ORIJEN Cat & Kitten distributes calories to mirror the natural feline diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. Metabolizable Energy is 4160 kcal/kg (540 kcal per 250ml/130g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 39% from protein, 18% from vegetables and fruits, and 43% from fat