Fresh Ranch-Raised Beef, Wild Boar, Bison, Grass-Fed Lamb & Yorkshire Pork.
Our biologically appropriate philosophy is simple: Mirror the quantity, freshness, and variety of meat your cat has evolved to eat.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats of all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of the meat is gently dried at 90°C, creating a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage or bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Fresh ranch-raised beef meat (8%), fresh wild boar meat (4%), fresh bison meat (4%), fresh or raw grass-fed lamb meat (4%), fresh Yorkshire pork meat (4%), fresh beef liver (4%), fresh wild boar liver (4%), fresh beef tripe (4%), fresh whole pilchard (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), lamb (dehydrated, 4%), beef (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 3.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 3.5%), mutton (dehydrated, 3.5%), beef fat (3.5%), fresh beef kidney (3.5%), fresh beef heart (3.5%), pork (dehydrated, 3.5%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, fresh pork liver (1.5%), fresh lamb liver (1.5%), Alaskan cod (dehydrated, 1.5%), herring oil (1%), lamb tripe (1%), beef cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), sun-cured alfalfa, beef liver (freeze-dried), beef tripe (freeze-dried), lamb liver (freeze-dried), lamb tripe (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
YOUR CAT IS UNIQUE
Your cat is unique and her feeding requirements will vary with her environment, age, and activity. That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring her weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. ORIJEN Regional Red is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
By providing more calories from protein and fat (and fewer from carbohydrates), ORIJEN Regional Red distributes calories to mirror the natural feline diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. Metabolizable Energy is 4120 kcal/kg (535 kcal per 250ml/130g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 40% from protein, 17% from vegetables and fruit, and 44% from fat.