Fresh Pacific Pilchard, Hake, Mackeral, Flounder, Rockfish & Sole.
Packed with fresh, sustainable, and wild-caught fish from Vancover Island to satisfy your cats biological need for a protein-rich diet.
- With 85% quality animal ingredients and 42% protein, ORIJEN recipes mirror the diet that your cat has evolved to eat.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top six fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish is gently dried at 90°C from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, whole fish (including meat and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- Generous infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Fresh whole Pacific pilchard (26%), fresh whole Pacific hake (9%), fresh whole Pacific mackerel (8%), fresh whole Pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 5%), herring oil (5%), Alaskan cod (dehydrated, 5%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole sardines (dehydrated, 1.5%), lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
YOUR CAT IS UNIQUE
Your cat is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity.
That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring her weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available. By providing more calories from protein and fat (and fewer from carbohydrates), ORIJEN Six Fish distributes calories to mirror the natural feline diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. Metabolizable Energy is 4120 kcal/kg (535 kcal per 250ml/130g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 41% from protein, 15% from vegetables and fruits, and 44% from fat.