Fresh Boer Goat, Wild Boar, Venison, Artic Char, Free-Run Duck & Mutton.
Just like their wild ancestors, cats require a diet of whole meat with smaller amounts of vegetables and fruit.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein from quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs..
- 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of the meat is gently dried at 90°C, creating a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage or bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for choosy eaters.
Fresh goat (5%), fresh wild boar (5%), fresh venison (5%), fresh Arctic char (5%), fresh duck (5%), fresh mutton (4%), fresh steelhead trout (4%), fresh duck liver (4%), fresh wild boar liver (4%), fresh wild boar kidney (4%), mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole pilchard (4%), lamb (dehydrated, 4%), mutton dehydrated, 4%), Alaskan cod meal (dehydrated, 4%), blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), duck fat (4%), herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, lentil fibre, fresh mutton tripe (1.5%), herring oil (1%), fresh goat heart (1%), fresh goat kidney (1%), fresh goat liver (0.5%), fresh venison heart (0.5%), fresh venison liver (0.5%), fresh mutton liver (0.5%) , fresh wild boar heart (0.5%), whole navy beans, goat liver (freeze-dried), venison liver (freeze-dried), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole zucchini, whole parsnips, carrots, whole apples, whole Bartlett pears, kale, spinach greens, beet greens, turnip greens, dried brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
YOUR CAT IS UNIQUE
Your cat is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity.
That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring her weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available. By providing more calories from protein and fat (and fewer from carbohydrates), ORIJEN Tundra distributes calories to mirror the natural feline diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. Metabolizable Energy is 4120 kcal/kg (535 kcal per 250ml/130g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 39% from protein, 17% from vegetables and fruits, and 44% from fat.