Fresh Free-Run Chicken and Turkey, Cage-Free Eggs and Wild-Caught Fish
From Daschunds to Great Danes, all dogs possess a biological need for a diet rich in varied meat.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs of all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- 2/3 of the meat is FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of meat is air-dried at 90°C from fresh chicken, turkey, and fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus whole fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty for even the fussiest of dogs.
Fresh chicken meat (13%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh cage-free eggs (7%), fresh chicken liver (6%), fresh whole herring (6%), fresh whole flounder (5%), fresh turkey liver (5%), fresh chicken necks (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, herring oil (1%), chicken fat (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg.
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity.
That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.
ORIJEN Original provides more calories from protein and fat and fewer from carbohydrates, providing a calorie distribution that mirrors the natural diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes.
Metabolizable Energy is 3900 kcal/kg (470 kcal per 250ml/120g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 39% from protein, 19% from vegetables and fruits, and 42% from fat.