Floppy fun + silly sounds = more fun with Outward Hound Danglez. This adorable dog toy is made with multiple textures, floppy limbs and silly sounds that excite your dog with every flopping, shaking and tossing movement.
The Danglez Unicorn comes in an extra large shape and makes a silly squeak and crinkle sounds and floppy shape perfect for interactive play.
- FLOPPY FUN: Designed with long limbs for fun floppy movement, the Outward Hound Danglez Bear keeps dogs interested in chase and shake play. Sure to give your dog tons of wiggling and wriggling fun as this lively bear’s arms and legs dangle, flop and dance while they play.
- FUN CRINKLE SOUND: Multi-sensory squeakers and crinkling sounds in this adorable bear excite your dog through play actions like tossing, chasing and shaking, helping to keep dogs entertained and engaged in play!
- SQUEAKY FETCHIN’ FUN: Soft construction and lightweight design make Outward Hound Danglez fun for indoor play. Toss this playful plush toy through the air and watch its floppy flailing enticing your dog to chase and play.
- TONS OF TEXTURES: Constructed with corduroy textures and super soft plush that make play interesting, along with crinkle and squeak sounds, our Danglez Bear makes for a great multi-sensory experience and fantastic fun for your pup!
- CUTE AND CUDDLY: Dogs love the floppy shape of Outward Hound Danglez because they’re great for chase and fetch during playtime, and soft to enough to cuddle with when naptime rolls around.
The approximate size of these toys is 50cm
Every dog plays differently and since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.