The Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Treat Maze is a level 2 game perfect for pet owners needing an enticing solo game to reduce destructive behavior and boredom for their pups. Great for pups who have mastered level 1 games and are ready for an added challenge! This brightly colored dog puzzle game is easy to fill with treats and can be shaken to release the scent in case you pup hasn’t already noticed! The Treat Maze has no additional parts so it’s mess-free and easy to clean with soap and water.
- ENGAGING & GREAT FOR SOLO PLAY: The Treat Maze is a level 2 brightly colored, interactive dog puzzle that’s designed to keep dogs engaged and satisfied while preventing any destructive behavior due to boredom. Your pup will need to learn how to combine multiple steps to retrieve the hidden treat.
- FILL & SHAKE: The Treat Maze can be filled either through the top opening or through the side with treats and snacks your dog adores. Shake the dog toy to release the familiar scent of your pup’s favorite treats, and place on the ground before letting your pup take a spin!
- EASY BREEZY CLEAN UP: The Treat Maze dog puzzle has no additional removable parts and is easy to hand wash with soap and water. Make sure to remove the kibble before washing and air dry before next use.
- BPA, PVC & PHTHALATE-FREE: Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound interactive treat dog puzzles are designed with your pet’s health in mind from food safe materials that you can trust with your dog. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
Every dog plays differently and since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.