Terms and Conditions
We know how expensive pets can be because everyone who works at Petworkz has their own pets. Our goal is to provide top quality pet products at reasonable prices delivered direct to your door. Our terms of trade are designed to minimise the cost of unnecessary overheads. Please take time to read these terms of sale so that you understand what charges you may incur.
– If your order is over $75.00 then delivery is FREE.
– If your order is under $75.00 then the delivery fee is $5.00
South Island – Town Delivery (subject to General Conditions) (updated 1st September, 2021)
– If your order is over $75.00 then the delivery fee is $8.00
– If your order is under $75.00 then the delivery fee is $13.00
- Oversize Items – very heavy and bulky items may incur additional costs. We will advise you before dispatch if there is an additional charge at which time you are able to cancel your order if you do not wish to pay the additional cost.
- Non Standard Delivery- some delivery addresses are deemed non standard by the courier company, e.g. rural or fringe town deliveries. For delivery to these addresses there will be an additional $5.00 charge per parcel.
- Returns – if we make a mistake and send you the wrong product or if you are returning faulty product there is no charge. However, if you change your mind, order the wrong product or give us the wrong delivery address and we incur additional freight costs for you to return the goods then we reserve the right to charge those costs to you. We will always let you know what the cost will be.
To minimise freight costs we are happy to combine orders and/or send to an alternate town address, e.g. for rural customers pick up from the local store is usually possible. If due to the nature of your order we can use an alternative delivery method we may charge a reduced fee.
If the goods you receive are damaged you must let us know within 24 hours of delivery. These are the terms of our agreement with our courier company. All damaged goods will be picked up by our courier company at no charge to you and a replacement order will be sent at no further cost to you. If an item is faulty and requires replacement please call us and we will arrange for the item to be returned to us at our cost. We cannot accept goods for return unless you have contacted us first.
You can order online once you have registered with us. By registering with us you accept our current Terms of Trade in full. You can also place an order direct with us by calling 0800-PETWORKZ (0800-738-967) or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a new customer we will briefly explain our Terms of Trade to you and send you a printed copy with your first order. If you wish to read our Terms of Trade before ordering from us you can do so by requesting a copy to be mailed to you.
In order to get your goods to your as soon as possible, at our sole discretion, we will provide you with a 7 (seven) day account, as long as you provide us with complete information on your registration and agree to adhere to our Terms of Trade. Please note we generally require a NZ landline number where you can be contacted. We reserve the right to request payment in advance on orders over $100 or where your account has not been paid on time for previous orders.
If your account is overdue (not paid within 7 days of receipt of goods) the following will happen:
- You will be sent a statement with a friendly reminder. Please do not be offended by this as sometimes payments are lost in the post or merely forgotten. We are giving you the chance to make the payment or identify when the payment was made so we can help trace it before taking further action on the overdue account.
- If payment is not received or you do not contact us within 7 days of our reminder notice being sent we reserve the right to refer your acount to a debt collection agency. You will be liable for what you owe us plus all charges made by the agency. This will be no sooner than 21 days from the date of your overdue invoice however once your account is referred to the collection agency the collection charges cannot be reversed even when you pay us.
We do understand that sometimes difficulties with payment arise but if you do not tell us we cannot do anything to help. You can always contact us at 0800-PETWORKZ (0800-738-967) or by email at mailto:email@example.com
PAYING YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US
Our terms of sale are payment in full by cash, bill payment or internet bank payment within 7 days of invoice. Please note:
- You may pay your account by direct deposit to our bank account either at an ASB branch (no charge), non ASB Bank (a charge may apply), via bill payment or via internet banking. Our bank account details are printed at the bottom of your invoice.
- If you wish to pay directly into our bank account at a bank you may do so but you must ensure the deposit includes your name and invoice number. Remember to keep your official bank receipt as you will need this as proof of deposit if we cannot identify your payment.
- If we have to write to you because we cannot identify your payment we reserve the right to charge a $5 administration fee. Proof of payment is your responsibility.
We are happy for you to set-up an automatic payment if you wish to pay your account on a regular basis, e.g. weekly or fortnightly. Please contact us to make arrangements at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 0800-PETWORKZ (0800-738-967).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Upon supplying goods to you our liability is limited to the cost price of the goods purchased. No consequential loss can be claimed. We will honour any manufacturers guarantee and replace any faulty item as long as you adhere in full to the terms of the manufacturer’s guarantee.
By ordering from us you accept in full our current Terms of Trade.
This is the web site of www.petworkz.co.nz. Our postal address is: Petworkz Online Limited, PO Box 1258, Hamilton, New Zealand
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 0800 738 967 (New Zealand only) or +64 7 843 7975 from overseas.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who place online orders, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site or specials we are offering, and is not shared with other organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing or commercial purposes.