Diatomaceous Earth Mineral Magic – the science of silica …
Diatomaceous Earth is not just completely natural but certified organic, a food grade fine white powder that provides a fantastic array of uses in the household and for pets.
Perma-guard’s Diatomaceous Earth deposit is 89 – 95 percent amorphous silica. It also contains 15 essential trace minerals including phosphorous, selenium, calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc and iron.
Silica alone is in fact crucial to bones, tendons, skin, cartilage and blood vessels. Silica exists in the blood stream and important organs such as the liver, heart, and lungs. Mixed with your animals normal feed it promotes improved health, well-being, vitality and productivity when used on a daily basis.
De will also discourage fleas, ticks, mites and lice that can be a nuisance around the home as a result of household pets.
Dust DE in and around beds, within bedding, kennels, baskets, perches in and around the home where blood-sucking parasites may be present. Apply regularly for best results.
Hot spots and irritable areas can be dried with a light application of DE.
Some of the reported potential benefits of daily consumption of DE include … -15 Trace minerals – beneficial for soil, plants, animals and potentially even humans
- Colon cleanser, digestive aid, has been shown to help with bowel problems
- Better feed conversion, improves weight gain and general health
- Promotes shinier coats, hair, skin, manes, hooves, nails and plumage
- Promotes an environment that insects don’t like.
- Cost effective health supplement resulting in reduced animal stress, better well-being and potentially reduced vet bills.