Drontal for dogs eradicates all common canine intestinal worms such as hookworms, roundworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
This dewormer product can be used safely on puppies from three weeks of age and 1kg in weight.
A single dose of Drontal is effective in treating all these internal parasites.
The tasty liver tablet formulation makes the dosing task simpler.
The use of this intestinal worm medication does not require fasting prior to, or after administration.
Key Features of Drontal:
- Reliable and effective control of all common intestinal worms in dogs.
- Suitable for young and old dogs.
- Excellent safety profile, well tolerated by pets.
- Dosage is based on weight.
- Each Drontal tablet for dogs contains praziquantel, pyrantel and febantel.
1 Tablet per 10kg bodyweight.
Comes in a pack of 2 tablets.