JW Pet Gripsoft Double Row Undercoat Rake comes equipped with a rubber-sheathed handle design, which offers extreme comfortability and precision.
This Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips which are made to optimize comfort and control while grooming your furry friend.
Metal teeth in two different lengths lift shedding hair from the undercoat and loosen lightly matted portions of fur.
The teeth are turned 90 degrees away from the skin keeping them parallel to the skin to prevent “raking” the skin and make grooming more comfortable for your dog.
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and ergonomic handle which are made to optimize comfort and control while grooming
- Features two rows of round tipped teeth that lift out loose and shedding hair from the undercoat while smoothing out lightly matted parts of the top coat
- The teeth are turned 90 degrees away from the skin keeping them parallel to prevent “raking” so there is no harm to your pet’s skin
- Suitable for all breed types and hair types
- Designed to specially tend to your pets underlayer of hair
It is important to groom your dog or cat regularly. We recommend brushing or combing your pet at least once a week. This not only keeps your pet looking its best, but also promotes good circulation which helps to keep fur shiny and beautiful.