FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN AND TURKEY, NEST-LAID EGGS AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH
All puppies require a diet rich in proteins and fats from a variety of fresh whole meats to fully support their rapid growth and development.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes puppies according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN’s meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meat is air-dried at 90°C from free-run chicken & turkey, and wild-caught fish, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein to support your growing puppy.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, whole fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your puppy needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty for the fussiest of puppies.
Fresh chicken meat (11%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh cage-free eggs (6%), fresh whole herring (6%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (5%), fresh turkey liver (5%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (4%), herring oil (2%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken bone and cartilage (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg.
Your puppy is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity.
That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.
ORIJEN PUPPY provides more calories from protein and fat and fewer from carbohydrates, providing a calorie distribution that mirrors the natural puppy diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes.
Metabolizable energy is 4000 kcal/kg (520 kcal per 250ml/120g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 17% from vegetables and fruits, and 45% from fat.